Welcome to IMC Investment & Management
Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
Henning J. Claassen
born 1944 in Lüneburg / D
– Middle School, Lüneburg / D
– High School, Glendale, CA / USA
– Business Management Trainee, Hamburg / D
– Economics / Psychology-Studies, Los Angeles, CA / USA
– Assistant Manager / tires
– Product Manager / adhesives
– Export Manager / office machines
– Managing Director / industrial valves
– Founder and Managing Director of MELTEX-Group
– Founder and Managing Director of Claassen Holding-Group
– Founder and CEO of Impreglon AG
– President and CEO of Impreglon SE
– Founder and Managing Director of IMC
– Honorary Citizens of the City of Lüneburg (April 2017)
The Corporate Goals
The CustomerThe customer always comes first.
The EmployeeEmployees with a sense of involvement and the will to achieve are the basis of our success. Each employee should have a chance to develop as an individual and be rewarded in line with his contribution to the company's success.
The ServiceWe supply products and services of the highest quality for the hospitality industry. Experienced management teams and an excellent performance history are best guarantees for our customers.
The QualityThe quality of service is a crucial factor in achieving customer satisfaction. In order to secure our success we need long-term customer relationships based on first class service.
The ProductOur goal is to supply top quality only in the hospitality industry. Each of our employees is requested to play an active part in the continuous improvement of our products and services.
The EnvironmentWe are in favour of environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes. We support projects to improve the quality of our environment. A healthy and pleasant working environment for our employees plays an important part in our business philosophy.